Encourage others to thrive. Learn skills, experience and confidence to promote mental health. Support and enable people with a mental health issue by giving them guidance to live positive lives. A nationally-recognised genU Training qualification in mental health gives you the ability to support people with a mental illness take part in the community, prevent relapse and promote recovery.
Mental Health career opportunities
- Community rehabilitation and support officer
- Mental health rehabilitation support officer
- Community support liaison
- Mental health support worker
- Mental health outreach co-ordinator