Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
Under the guidance of professional trainers with extensive practical experience, develop foundation skills and knowledge to:
- Implement health promotion and community interventions
- Use communication to build relationships and develop networks and partnerships.
Develop your knowledge in preparation for working in community-based organisations, withdrawal services, residential rehabilitation services and outreach services under the guidance of other practitioners and professionals.
- Rehabilitation support worker
- Outreach worker
- Family support worker
- Drug and alcohol support worker
- Case worker
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
It is recommended that learners complete a minimum of 80 hours of work placement while undertaking this course.
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training's course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.