Certificate II in Community Services
This qualification gives you practical knowledge and skills to be a first point of contact and assist individuals in meeting their immediate needs.
Importantly, it offers pathways to further study and the chance to develop a rewarding and lasting career in the community services and welfare sectors.
- Support individuals by providing a first point of contact
- Refer individuals to a range of services
- Work effectively with diverse co-workers and clients
- Assistant community services worker
- Community services customer service
- Contact officer
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training's course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.