Certificate III in Community Services
This qualification reflects the role of entry level community services workers who support individuals through the provision of person-centred services. Work may include day-to-day support of individuals in community settings or support the implementation of specific community-based programs.
- Learn to respond to client needs and work with diverse people.
- Develop skills to follow safe work practices for direct client care.
- Migrant support worker
- Neighborhood centre worker
- Youth support worker
- Volunteer coordinator
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training's course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.