Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
This qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to a disability.
- Gain factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as theoretical knowledge of concepts and practices required to provide person-centered support.
- Develop skills to empower people with a disability and promote social inclusion.
- Learn how to contribute to the ongoing skills development of a person using a strength-based approach.
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete a minimum of 120 hours of work placement.
- Accommodation support worker (Disability)
- Respite care worker
- Community care worker
- Personal care attendant
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training's course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.