Certificate IV in Disability
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for work in a range of community settings and clients’ homes, with the disability sector.
- Learn to provide training and support for empowering people with disabilities to achieve greater independence, self-reliance, community participation and wellbeing.
- Develop your ability to promote a person-centred approach when working autonomously or when supervising or coordinating a small team.
- Attain knowledge in managing legal and ethical compliance.
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete a minimum of 120 hours of work placement.
- Disability Officer – Day Support
- Disability Support Worker
- Disability advocate
- Residential care officer
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
genU Training has three Tuition fee levels. The fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies.
|Skills First Program (SFP) Concession||Skills First Program (SFP)||Fee For Service|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible individuals. We encourage students with a disability to access government subsidised training. There may also be other charges such as material or amenities fees. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees and a statement of fees detailing all course charges will be provided prior to enrolment.
For full details of genU Training's course fees please view our Fees & Charges page.