Certificate I in Work Education
This qualification is open to people with learning, cognitive or developmental disabilities or those with special learning needs.
It assists them to gain the basic employability skills and knowledge needed to gain and maintain employment or undertake further vocational training.
The course delivers learners with:
- Real industry work placement
- Excursions, guest speakers, make-overs, new experiences and lots of fun
- Life skills and career planning
- Knowledge and skills to enhance continued education and employment prospects
- A variety of industry vocational experiences including in retail and hospitality.
genU Training strives to make course fees inclusive and competitive. Quality learning is important to everyone in our community no matter their circumstances or abilities. genU Training is an approved Skills First RTO, the fee you pay depends on whether you qualify for government subsidies. A genU Training staff member will assist you in determining your course fees.
For details on genU Training’s course fees please visit our Fees & Charges page.