Become An Airtasker
The tasker revolution is here and we can’t wait for you to be part of it! Our 3 day ‘Become a Tasker’ experience readies you to use Airtasker, a community marketplace for people and businesses to outsource tasks. You will walk out a Tasker, ready to make offers for paid tasks in your community. For job-seekers, this will look great on your resume!
The type of tasks you will be able to access includes:
- Trades/Odd jobs
- Home and garden
- Delivery and removals
- Event and photography
- Computer repairs and ICT support
- Business and admin
Skills you will develop
Whether you’re just looking for some extra income or want to increase your employability prospects, this course is for you.
- Identify and utilise your skills and abilities
- Customer Service
- Negotiating work
- Using a digital platform
- Verbal and written communication
- Understanding health and safety practices whilst on the job
- Networking with the local community and businesses
Satisfactory completion of assessments during this course will result in a statement of attainment for the accredited unit SITXCCS003 Interact with Customers.